RDFox v3.1.0 introduced the ability to serve extensions to built-in functionality.
On loading, choose a datastore
To subsequently switch to a different datastore, click on the "Options".
Apply filters throughout the hierarchy of properties and objects.
Filter values are via check-boxes, slider or date range picker
Range elements are only shown if there are three or more values.
Range limits are derived from the values in the loaded data.
Once a selection is made, a SPARQL query is issued to RDFox and the results are displayed.
To view the query in the RDFox console, click on the “SPARQL” link above the results.
1. RDFox v3.1.0 or later installation is required.
2. Download the extension zip, and unzip it.
3. Place the resulting directory (called "fsearch") into a directory named "console-extensions" in an RDFox server directory.
4. The Faceted Search directory name should not be changed from "fsearch" to a different value.
5. Once the RDFox server is started, and the endpoint started, Faceted Search is available at the /console-extensions/fsearch/ path.
For more detailed instructions read the article.