We are looking for an account executive that will nurture inbound marketing leads through to close, bringing the power of our leading AI technology to a wider audience.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, you will use your strong relationship building and business acumen skills to nurture inbound marketing leads through to closing the deal, growing our customer base and net new revenue. You’ll be a key member of a small sales and marketing team, with the opportunity to make a real difference, as we scale up our sales activities.
What you will work on
Your number one priority is to be responsible for potential customers that contact us, educating and guiding them through the customer journey as quickly as possible, through to winning the customer’s business. You’ll often need to manage customers’ procurement processes.
You’ll work as part of a wider sales team that includes coordination with the CCO, sales engineer and marketing colleagues to ensure we respond efficiently and effectively to customer requirements, and present the clear value of our technology in solving the customer’s challenges.
We’ll also need you to pitch in with other sales activities, such as supporting existing customers to drive renewals and upselling, and drive advocacy for our technology. You’ll be a key user of our CRM platform (HubSpot) to ensure we optimise the customer experience.
What we are looking for
For this role, we’re just looking for the right person. If you’ve already got experience and qualifications in technical software sales, then we’d love to hear from you. If you’ve got no experience but have business acumen and are a natural relationship builder, then we’d love to hear from you too.
- Natural relationship builder with business acumen and a 2:1 or above degree (experience in consultative and/or technical software sales and winning business welcomed)
- Able to understand and present technically complex solutions – supporting evidence would be welcome
- Experience or strong awareness of customer services and delivering the best customer experiences to achieve advocacy
- Highly motivated, organised, proactive and tenacious with a growth mindset, and an interest in technology and people
- Willing to travel worldwide, work to targets and support other sales and marketing activities
- Team player that frequently engages with colleagues to get the job done
- Ready to take on an exciting challenge, as part of a small and rapidly growing business
- Must be entitled to work in the UK
How to apply
Please submit applications via LinkedIn.